XML

Master of 500 Hats

Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Two really great sources of information for online business geeks:


I-Sales is an extremely informative and moderated email discussion lists of online marketers that's been around since 1995. Great group of folks, and you can really pick up the pulse of the industry by listening to the conversations. They have a rotating moderator every 2-4 weeks, so you also get a variety of angles on the industry (both from posters and editor). Adventive also has other lists on business and technology subjects.


And if you had to pick a single website for resources and info about E-Commerce and online marketing, Dr. Ralph's site is definitely the place to go -- you may get overwhelmed with the knowledge available on his site(s), but you won't be bored. I can't tell you the number of times I've been hearing tidbits about some new technique or technology, and then I get his Doctor Ebiz weekly newsletter with a full run-down of the subject. He also has several e-books that are chock-full of reviews on shopping carts, affiliate software programs, email marketing tools, and other great topics.


Both sites and newsletters are worth their weight in gold -- highly recommended :)

posted by Dave 5/15/2002 06:51:00 AM

Powered by Blogger

 

Geek Poet Entrepreneur.
Ultimate Frisbee fiend.
International Spy and World-Renowned NosePicker.

Past
current


Geek Terror Alert Level Terror Alert Level

500 BlogRolls